Actually, I just keep this feeling deep inside my heart since last Ramadhan. But lately, I feel that I really wanna share with someone about what's happened to me. I only knew the truth when I was back home a few days before Eid Mubarak. It's quite frustrating I think because I was the last one who knew about it. My dad was transferred to a new school in Segamat, being a new principal there. I felt happy of course for him. But then my dad told us that he stayed in Segamat because it took about 2 hours from my house. Then a few questions played in my mind.....
"I can only meet my dad during weekends...???"
"My mom will stay alone in home...???"
I don't know how to answer those questions. I just let them go but I know all things that we have done together for 19 years will slightly change after this. I'm trying to ignore about this feeling. It's quite sad actually. When I need to inform something important to my parents, I need to call both and tell both of them. And we can just eat together during weekends only.
It can be seen in my dad's face. He's tired actually, but what can I do. He kept commuting from my house to Segamat every week. And spent a lot of money too...
Rent a house: RM300++ per month
Petrol : RM80 per journey
Foods : undefined
I coincidentally heard their conversation before. My mom planned that it is better if the whole family move to Segamat. But my dad refused to. Me too...I have stayed here since I was born and I love this place. And we just finished renovating our house last April.
You know what, before this, roti canai is our favourite breakfast menu for every weekend. But it seems no longer....Dad, can you buy me roti canai for this weekend before I come back to KL next week...???
| terliur tak....???? yg ni rasanya mcm kuah kari |
| Ni yg family aku slalu mkn....ada 3 jenis kuah...tp aku pun tak tahu apa nama kuah dia. Aku selalu panggil kuah merah, oren & kuning...... |
Okay now, I feel slightly relief when I see that roti canai. Hehehe....I know that you absolutely feel weird, why I'm writing in English for this post, since I used Malay in my lasts posts....The answer is SAJE2....I'm just trying to brush back my English since the last time I write an essay and speak in English was during my English Placement Test (EPT) last year....This is one of my preparation for my MUET next year (daftar pun belum lg, dh prepare...berlagak betul pompuan ni....)

0 comments:
Post a Comment